FREE PERSONALISATION ON COUNTY & CLUB REPLICA JERSEYS
- Offer ends Sunday 6th November.
- Discount is applied at checkout.
- Offer is only available at oneills.com.
- Offer applies to County Replica & Club Replica Jerseys only.
- Offer applies to Name on back and Number on Back personalised options only.
FREE DELIVERY WEEKEND - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Free delivery only available on orders shipping to Ireland or United Kingdom
- Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
- Offer only available on oneills.com for a limited time.
- Free delivery to Ireland or United Kingdom is only available on our Ireland and UK websites.
FREE DELIVERY TO U.S. - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Free delivery only available on orders shipping to United States.
- Discount automatically applied at checkout.
- Offer only available on oneills.com for a limited time.
- Free delivery will only apply to orders over US$20.
- Free delivery to United States is only available on our US website.
- Import duties may apply, please read more here
BUY 1 GET 1 HALF PRICE OFFERS
- Discount is applicable to specific range and product types only.
- Products cannot be mix and matched across different Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price offers.
- Discount automatically applied at checkout.
20% OFF COUNTY REPLICA JERSEYS
- Offer is available for 24hrs only.
- Discount does not apply to personalised replica jerseys.
- Offer is only available at oneills.com.
- Offer ends midnight Irish Standard Time Saturday 2 April 2022.
- Allow 7-10 days for production on personalised items before order has been dispatched.
- Personalised items cannot be cancelled or returned after order is placed.
- Personalisation cannot be changed after order is placed.
- Brand names are prohibited.
- No symbols or Emojis will be accepted
- O'Neills reserve the right to refuse printing of any messages or text deemed inappropriate
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTIONS
- FREE DELIVERY WEEKEND promotion applies to delivery addresses in Ireland and UK only.
- Jerseys in the following sections USA, Europe, Canada, Australasia, Asia, Africa, and Middle East of the site are only included in our International jersey offer.
- County jerseys are subject to change at anytime and if a county jersey changes style after the 3 for 2 promotion we will be unable to exchange or refund this order.
- Orders can't be changed or altered after they have been placed.
- The free personalisation offer will discount up to a maximum of £10 only.
2. SPECIAL OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
- Offers apply to specific products only.
- Discount codes via email exclude all discounted products, products from Sale and Outlet categories and the O'Neills All Ireland Football.
- There is a limited time offer valid on selected product offers only. This will be detailed on each offer.
- The offer is applied automatically at checkout.
- The offer is not valid on prior purchases i.e. it cannot be used on items already purchased.
- Offers cannot be applied with any other discounts. For example products already discounted in our Sale or Bargain section cannot be included in any offer including buy one get one free, 3 for 2, or percentage discount offers.
- Offers are used in promotion of full-priced items only and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any offer promotion codes should be applied at customer check out in our online store.
- Offers promoted via the website and social media apply to online purchases made via the O’Neills.com website. Any offers that are applicable in our retail stores will be clearly identified as redeemable in-store at one of our retail outlets.
- The O’Neills All Ireland Gaelic football is not included in any of our offers.
- All offers apply while stock lasts.
- O’Neills loyalty points cannot be used as part of any customer offer.
- Special offers and promotions cannot be used on newly released county jerseys
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTED COMPETITIONS
- Winner(s) will be selected by O’Neills.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By entering our competitions and opting into marketing, participants consent to email addresses being used for future marketing purposes by O’Neills.
- By entering our competitions and opting into marketing, participants consent to their imagery and photography being used for future marketing purposes by O’Neills and third party suppliers.
- Entry to social media competitions is limited to one per person, per social media channel. The winner will be chosen from a social media channel at the discretion of the promoter, O’Neills.
- Entry to competitions is limited to one per person, multiple entries by the same person will be accepted as one entry.
- Due to timing and postal constraints, prizes will only be posted to addresses inside IE and the UK. Entrants from further afield must organise collection.
- Entrants must be over 16.
- Prize will be specified upon posting of the competition.
- For social and online competitions, closing date will be specified in the post or on competition entry page.
- For online and social competitions, prizes will be posted to the winner either physically or electronically only and will be subject to availability.
- The winner of the competition will be notified by email to the email address provided upon entry by the nominating person.
- Vouchers will be shared with the winners electronically and the nominating person will be notified accordingly.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed online.
- Employees (and their families) of O’Neills and all 3rd party agencies connected to this competition are not eligible to win any of the competition prizes.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of "script", "brute force" or any other automated or programmed means, any prize award will be void and the participant will be refused further participation in the promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- If the winner does not confirm their prize details with us on or before 7 days following the close of the competition then the prize may be forfeited and another name from all entries received with be chosen.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prize.
- O’Neills loyalty points cannot be used when claiming/ using any prize.
- O’Neill’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable O’Neills reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a similar prize of equivalent value.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- O’Neills and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to O’Neills and not the social media platforms mentioned. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winners of this promotion and as per the marketing opt in included in the form.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers. (See special offers and promotions terms and conditions for full overview)
- The promoter is the O’Neills Irish International Sportswear Company Ltd, Longmile Road , Dublin 12.
- For this club competition, winner(s) will be selected by O’Neills. By entering our competitions and opting into marketing, participants consent to email addresses being used for future marketing purposes by O’Neills.
All content included on this site including but not limited to web site design, text, graphics, audio clips, visual clips, logos, button icons and the selection and arrangement thereof are either the property of O’Neills or its contents suppliers and are protected by UK, Irish and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of O’Neills and is protected by UK, Irish and international copyright laws ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the purposes of placing an order with O’Neills and using this website as a shopping resource only. Any other use of materials on this Web Site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, broadcasting republication, downloading or uploading without the prior written permission of O’Neills is strictly prohibited.
5. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
O’Neills will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Legal Department with a Notice containing the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and which you request to be removed from the site;
- a description of the location of the material that you claim is being infringed;
information sufficient to permit O’Neills to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can notify O’Neills of any claims of copyright infringement at the following address:
O’Neills Irish International Sports Company Limited, Unit 45/46 Kennedy Centre, Belfast, BT11 9AE.
O’Neills and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of O’Neills. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners ("Third Party Trade Marks"). You are not permitted to use the O’Neills Trademarks or Third Party Trademarks without the prior written consent of O’Neills or such third parties that may own the Trademarks.
7. AMENDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
O’Neills may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms shown on this website or any subsite hereof, apply as soon as they are shown. By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. O’Neills may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content displayed on this website, including features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
If you are under 18, you must ask your parents or a guardian before you:
- E-mail the website, or ask O’Neills to e-mail anything to you
- Send in any information to O’Neills
- Buy anything online
By continuing to use this website and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parents or a guardian. PLEASE NOTE that all minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents before they complete the registration process.
In order to place an order with O’Neills you will need to register to use the site.
In return for allowing you to use the O’Neills web site and benefiting from our services, you agree that any information you provide us about yourself at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date. If incorrect information is supplied any contractual obligation O’Neills has is immediately null and void.
If you send communications or materials to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, concerning any comments, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, you give up any claim that any use of such material infringes any of your rights including moral rights, proprietary, or any other right, including the right to approve the way in which O’Neills uses such material.
Any material submitted to this website, may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used on a royalty free basis by O’Neills anywhere in the world, in any medium, in perpetuity.
You agree that you will only use our web site in a way which is consistent with our terms and conditions and which complies with applicable laws and regulations. In particular you agree that you will not use our web site to upload or send any material which contains software viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt our web site. You acknowledge that our web site and any goods that you obtain from our web site are provided for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission.
When you place an order, you are offering to buy the product(s) from us and we will send you an order acknowledgement email. However, our acceptance of your order does not take place until dispatch of the order. You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched. Until then we can decline to supply the goods to you – we will make every effort to ensure that this never happens, but we do, however, reserve the right not to fulfil your order for any reason if, for example:
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotions
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on the order
In the event of these circumstances we will refund you the price you’ve paid to us. Please note that we reserve the right not to accept an order for any reason and we won’t be liable to you or anyone else in these circumstances. The Customer Service section at the bottom of our website, tells you how to order and pay for products. It also addresses any questions you might have about delivery of your products, your right to cancel orders or return faulty products to us and our quality assurance.
O’Neills may choose to provide links to sites owned by O’Neills and associated companies from time to time and may also choose to provide links to sites that are owned by third parties that are not connected with O’Neills. All links are provided for your convenience only. Access to sites that are owned by third parties is at your own risk and O’Neills has no responsibility or liability for these third-party sites.
O’Neills will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this web site is fully operational at all times. However we cannot guarantee that the web site will be fault free. In particular access to this web site may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services.
Further, by using this website and any subsite, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within the control of O’Neills and if O’Neills is totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations in providing a particular service, such a situation will constitute a 'force majeure' and O’Neills shall be excused the performance for so long as such a situation endures.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term 'force majeure' shall be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by O’Neills of its obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of O’Neills and in particular, but not by way of limitation, shall include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster, any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority. O’Neills reserves its right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of this web site or any of our services at any time if we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you have breached these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold O’Neills and, all of its associate companies, their directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and partners, (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required by O’Neills in O’Neills’ defence of any claim. O’Neills reserves the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of O’Neills.
We may amend this web site and our services any time with or without notice to you.
15. COMPLAINTS AND COMMENTS
If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products supplied to you, please contact O’Neills through the Contact Us section on the website.
In situations where the O’Neills may give you the option to subscribe to its email service which will update you with news or information which it considers to be of interest to you, your use of the content received through the email service will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither O’Neills nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if the Club and/or O’Neills have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event shall O’Neills' total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
These Terms and Conditions and any contracts made under them are governed by and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland whose courts shall be courts of exclusive competent jurisdiction. We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this web site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under the law of Northern Ireland.
O’Neills has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents on this web site, but makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, O’Neills makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. O’Neills reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice. O’Neills shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. O’Neills reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases. No exclusions of O’Neills' liability in these Terms shall apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of O’Neills or any of its directors, employees or agents or fraudulent misstatement.
You agree to indemnify and hold O’Neills , and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
Some hypertext (HTML) links on this web site lead to web sites, which are not under the control of O’Neills. Accordingly, O’Neills makes no representation or warranty concerning the content of these web sites and accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any web site, which is not under O’Neills control. O’Neills is providing these hypertext links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such hypertext link does not imply an endorsement by O’Neills of the linked site or imply any relationship between O’Neills and the hyper-linked organisation or individual.
Terms and Conditions © 2011, O’Neills Irish International Sports Company Limited
We invite our customers to leave product reviews on our site to help other shoppers in their decision making and product choice. By submitting a review you are assenting to O'Neills publishing the review on our website and associated marketing communications including printed materials, Facebook and other social media.