INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Within the scope of our Integrated Management System; "The manufacture and sale of textile garments to customers worldwide" we recognise that providing our customers with a quality service whilst minimising our impacts on the environment are critical to our business. We are committed to providing the necessary resources to ensure we continuously improve our business practices within these core areas.
To achieve this, we have developed and will maintain an Integrated Management System that will meet the requirements of the current versions of IS09001 and IS014001.
This 'Integrated Management System Policy Statement' calls for continual improvement within our management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Ensure Top Management are accountable for making best use of our management resources in all Quality and Environmental matters to continually improve our Integrated Management System and its effectiveness in delivering our overall strategic organisational objectives;
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, statutory regulations and stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure the Integrated Management System is reviewed regularly by top management to ensure it is appropriate to the nature and scale of our service provision and environmental impacts;
- Regularly set, review and communicate our 'Integrated Management System Objectives' and performance against defined objectives throughout the organisation and to interested parties where appropriate;
- Work closely with our stakeholders, customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards;
- Endeavour to continually improve our environmental performance by preventing pollution, minimise the use of natural resources and reduce the impact of our operations on the local environment;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have impacts on our ability to provide customers with a quality service or minimise our environmental impacts;
- Train our staff in the requirements of the Integrated Management System and their responsibility in maintaining and improving it;
- Ensure this policy is available to the interested parties and where appropriate, actively communicate it to all direct employees, indirect employees and other interested parties, whilst regularly reviewing it to ensure it continues to meet our requirements;
8 January 2018
O’NEILLS'S POLICY FOR CHILDREN
O’Neills realises and understands that many children will visit www.oneills.com store but encourages all persons under 13 to consult with their parents or legal guardian before submitting any information to this web site and indeed any other web site. However, O’Neills believes that ultimately it is the responsibility of parents or legal guardian to supervise children when online and recommend that parental control tools be put in place. No information collected from anyone under the age of 18 will be used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatever as is stated when you register for competitions or promotions. Although anyone under the age of 13 is able to participate in competitions and promotions, notification of a win or prize will be sent directly to the parent or legal guardian identified in the initial registration process. Any publication of a competition winner's personal details for visitors under 18 will require parental or legal guardian consent during registration.