Berghaus Women's Nula Hybrid Insulated Jacket Syrah
This fantastic combination of insulation and knitted fleece is excellent for intensely active days on the mountain.
This hybrid is a great combination of advanced synthetic HydroloftÂ® Polyball insulation keeping heat at the centre of your body, while the cosy knitted fleece arms and sides offer greater freedom for strenuous climbs. Warm yet breathable when the going gets tough, with the added bonus of water resistant fibres to aid weather proofing. When the sun shines, it compresses into a brilliantly packable piece to go wherever the day takes you. For comfort, fluid movement and convenience, this beauty is pretty hard to beat.
- Stop zips rubbing with our soft chin guard
- Neatly pack essentials away in clever concealed pockets
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics, making this jacket planet friendly
- All fabric uses environmentally friendly PFC free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) technology
- SUPERIOR INSULATION Stay warm and comfortable on the move with light advanced synthetic HydroloftÂ® Polyball insulation right through the core of this jacket. VERSATILE AND PACKABLE Not sure of the weather? This adaptable jacket can be worn on its own or as a layer, love its warmth in the cold and pack it away when the heat is on. ENHANCED COMFORT Warmth where you need it and reduced bulk where you don't. Just right with heat at the core and sleek knitted fleece where movement is key.
⛟ FREE DELIVERY TO U.S. on orders over US$20
⛟ USA 1-3 days from dispatch US$14.99
⛟ CANADA 2 days from dispatch US$18.99
⛟ EUROPE next day from dispatch US$11.99-US$16.99
⛟ AUSTRALIA 3 days from dispatch US$16.99
⛟ NEW ZEALAND 2 days from dispatch US$15.99
Getting your order dispatched swiftly is of the utmost importance to us. If your order is in stock it will be dispatched to you within 1-5 working days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for personalised and customised products (this includes all club and education items). We endeavour to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and meet these delivery timelines, however during peak periods, your order may take slightly longer. We will notify you when your order has been dispatched. Delivery costs may vary depending on the weight, destination or dimensions of the package.
Customs regulations vary from country to country. Our products are sold on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation.
Recipients of deliveries made outside the European Union may have to pay import duty or formal customs entry. If this is the case, the delivery may be delayed. O’Neills cannot offer any assistance in these processes.
Delivery to Ireland with DPD
Delivery to Northern Ireland and the UK with Royal Mail
Delivery for all orders is US$5.99 and FREE for all orders over US$64.