Round Towers GFC was formed in 1932 under a tree in Hyde Park and was called “Round Towers - St. Bridgets”. The founder members of the Club were natives of Kildare and, initially, membership of the Club was restricted to emigrants from Kildare but later opened to all immigrants. From our formation in 1932, Round Towers have been a fixture in both London GAA and especially in south London. The Club is synonymous with Clapham since the 1930s. Featuring Round Towers GAA London Jersey and supporters wear including training tops, half zips and skinny joggers and the Club's kids’ range.
- From €45.00225 Reward Points