Hurling Koolite Helmet
Koolite hurling helmet is designed to be as light as possible yet still offers the required level of safety and impact absorption. Player comfort and safety is our primary consideration. Each helmet comes with a tailored O’Neills helmet carrier bag that can also carry spare liners, gloves, grip spray and hurling essentials.
- 620 gram weight
- Conforms to NSAI IS 355: 2006 safety standards
- Patented removable and washable liner containing aerosilver technology for odour prevention
- Personalised options available
Players should wear a helmet that is comfortable and that fits properly. The helmet should be attached with both straps so that they are comfortable, firmly attached and not covering the ears. Coaches and mentors should supervise younger players to ensure the helmet is worn properly.
Peronalised Hurling helmets cannot be exchanged or refunded
Read more on our helmet click here
Your order will be manufactured and personalised in our factory to your requirements. Getting your order dispatched swiftly is of the utmost importance to us. Dispatch will take between 7-10 working days for personalised or made to order garments (Jerseys & Club products). Dispatch will take between 1-5 working days for all other products. We will notify you when your order has been dispatched.
Delivery in 10-15 working days after dispatch. Delivery cost varies, depending on weight and dimensions of the package.
Delivery for all orders is $6.
We are committed to selling high-quality products that we hope you will enjoy. We are also aware that for one reason or another there may be a need to exchange or return your purchase. This can be done within 14 days of receipt. Please return items in a saleable, unworn and undamaged condition with all tags, and in their original packaging.
Please send your items to:
oneills.com Returns Department
O’Neills Irish International Sports Company Ltd.
Unit 1, Dublin Road Industrial Estate
Strabane, Co. Tyrone,
If you have an account please log your return through your O'Neills account under the My Returns section. By logging your return we will be able to organise your exchange to be sent out to you as soon as possible.
Please include the following:
• Your Name
• Order Number
• Reason for the return and if you would prefer a refund or a replacement
Please Note; Unless the items you received are faulty, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on:
• All Jerseys Personalised with a Name, Number, Long Sleeves, Player Fit, or between Sizes 5XL - 7XL
• Half / Half jerseys
• Any Personalised or made to order goods NB: This includes all club shop items
• It can take up to 28 days for a return to be processed if you choose to send it back to us via Post Office or Parcel Collection Service
• We cannot refund postage & packaging on unsuitable items and are unable to refund costs for any method of posting other than those detailed here
• If you have any queries regarding returns, please do not hesitate to contact the Internet Sales Department on +44 (0)330 123 1918 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Great price, great product!
Alison C , 15 December 2016
We have 6 children and all of them play camogie/hurling. We always got them the Micro helmets which just came in standard colours. Last year, one of our daughters wanted a customised helmet in our club colours. We bought one with the club crest and her name on and we have never looked back - the lining is removable for washing and the quality is first class. When our younger daughter asked Santa for a new helmet this year, there was no question about where to get it! There'll be a very happy girl here next week when she sees that Santa brought her a new O'Neills helmet in the colours she asked for! Many thanks!
Deirdre Clifford , 03 November 2016
Absolutely delighted with Helmet. Really happy with the personalization and club crest. Looks great.
Jen , 02 October 2016
Great quality and the personalisation was excellent.
Dave , 01 April 2016
Excellent fit and looks great. Really pleased!