We're Hiring: CAD Designer (UK)
O’Neills Irish International Sports Co Ltd (est. 1918) is the fastest growing sports brand and manufacturer in the UK. We employ over 600 staff in our production facilities and supply a number of sporting codes including rugby union/league, cricket, football, hockey, netball, basketball and cycling to name but a few.
We supply into both Grass Roots and Professional clubs alongside Schools, Colleges, Universities and Corporate groups. Locally based in-house design, state of the art sales administration and manufacturing capability allows us to offer superb customer service and on of the shortest lead-times in the industry.
We currently have 26 members of staff across our sales, admin and design teams in the UK to service our UK and Export Markets. We are now actively looking to expand our Design Team and are seeking experienced CAD designers to join us in our Leigh (Lancashire) office and in our Somerton (Somerset) office. Opportunities for personal development and earnings are limited only by your own ambition.
Join the Choice of Champions - Join O’Neills
Job Title: CAD Designer
Reporting to: Head of Design
- To work as part of a design team to fulfil CAD requests from an online system
- Use of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop daily
- Organising workload to ensure good time management
- Proactive attitude to taking on tasks assigned
- Attending weekly design meetings
- Attending appropriate trade shows as and when required
- Extensive Knowledge and previous experience of Adobe Illustrator
- Suitable qualification and/or prior experience in this area
- Evidence of being a team player
Preferable Career Experience
A demonstrable track record of a similar role, ideally but not essentially, in a sporting or related sector.
Personal Characteristics (essential)
- Personable, confident, enthusiastic, eloquent and outgoing
- Excellent communication & planning skills
- Ability to work both within a team and individually
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Determination and drive to succeed
- Creative/Imaginative personality
Attractive remuneration package that reflects the experience, abilities and track record of the suitable candidate and will include competitive salary and bonuses. Company pension scheme available.