We're Hiring: Scotland Sales Executive
O’Neills Irish International Sports Co Ltd (est. 1918) is the fastest growing sports brand and manufacturer in the UK. We employ over 600 staff in our production facilities and supply a number of sporting codes including rugby union/league, cricket, football, hockey, netball, basketball and cycling to name but a few.
We supply into both Grass Roots and Professional clubs alongside Schools, Colleges, Universities and Corporate groups. Locally based in-house design, state of the art sales administration and manufacturing capability allows us to offer superb customer service and on of the shortest lead-times in the industry.
We currently have 26 members of staff across our sales, admin and design teams in the UK who support our Field Sales function. We are now actively looking to expand our Sales Team and are seeking a dynamic sales professional based in Scotland to join us. Opportunities for personal development and earnings are limited only by your own ambition.
Join the Choice of Champions - Join O’Neills
Job Title: Scotland Sales Executive
Reporting to: North of England Sales Manager
1) To agree and achieve annual performance targets in consultation with the Sales Manager
2) To maximise the exposure and credibility of the O’Neills brand throughout the designated region and customers
3) To liaise with, and visit where appropriate, clubs and educational establishments on a direct basis with regard to clothing supply
4) To report results on a weekly basis to the Sales Manager
5) To attend regular internal sales meetings
6) To attend appropriate trade shows as and when required
1) Two years experience in the sales industry, preferably in the sports/related sector
2) A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
3) Excellent presentation skills
4) Excellent time management and experience of working remotely
5) Good knowledge of CRM systems
6) Full & clean driving licence
Preferable Career Experience
A demonstrable track record of business development in a sports, or related, sector
Personal Characteristics (essential)
1) Personable, confident, enthusiastic, eloquent and outgoing with a passion for sport
2) Excellent communication & planning skills
3) Ability to work both within a team and individually
4) Flexible approach to working hours
5) Determination and drive to succeed
Attractive remuneration package that reflects the experience, abilities and track record of the suitable candidate and will include competitive salary, attractive bonus and commission scheme, company car allowance and business fuel costs. Company pension scheme available.
Interested? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org