The countdown to the 2018 John West Féile is on.
As the excitement builds and competitors around the country ready themselves for another thrilling summer of Féile action, John West and O’Neills want YOU to make YOUR mark on Féile 2018. The winning designer will be responsible for creating the official 2018 John West Féile Jersey and will WIN a Weekend Family stay in Killary Adventure Centre, Co.Galway!
How to Enter
- Save your entry form. Right click on the image below and select ‘Save image as’.
- Now the file has saved you can begin your design. Design your jersey on your preferred device or by hand – print the form if you prefer!
- Finished your design? Complete the entry form by filling in your contact details. These details will only be used to contact our winner.
- Email your finished design to our competitions address email@example.com or send your entry by post. Postal address can be found in our terms and conditions section.
- All entries must be submitted no later than Wednesday 21st of March 2018.
- Terms and Conditions apply. See below.
Let’s get creative and Give John West your Best today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants are participating in a competition to design the 2018 John West Feile Jersey for a chance to win a family weekend to Killary Adventure Centre, Leenane, Co. Galway, Ireland
- To enter, entrants will be simply asked to design a jersey by completing the Give John West your Best competition form. The jersey will be the John West Feile jersey 2018 for the JW brand ambassadors, Feile Skills Day participants & competition prize winners.
- Completed Entries can be sent by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to,
Unit 14 Classon House
Dundrum Business Park
ref: John West Competition
- The design must incorporate JW logos provided on the competition form, on completion the competitor must complete an entry form with name, address, contact number and e-mail address.
- The completion closes on Wednesday 21st March 2018. All entries will be judged by a panel with representatives from GAA, John West & O’Neills. The winning design is subject to change at the discretion of the judging panel.
- The prize is a Family Weekend Stay in Killary Adventure Centre which comprises: 2 nights B&B, 1 dinner and 1 day of activities up to 4 activities), without transportation. The voucher is valid for one year from date of issue.
- Children must be aged between 7 -18 years. Accommodation is based on family sharing in dorm room.
- The Promoter will validate all official entries and reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. The prizes are non-transferable and non refundable.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for the duration of the promotion.
- Competition is only open to residents of ROI aged 10 - 14 years only excluding employees of John West or O’Neills their families or affiliated agents.
- Starting date for entry to the competition is Wednesday Feb. 22nd 2018 and closing date for entry is Wednesday March 21st 2018.
- Winner will be announced on or before Wednesday March 28th 2018 by phone and the result will be posted on the John West Facebook page.
- The winner will be required to participate in relevant publicity surrounding the event on behalf of JW, O’Neills & GAA
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of age. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to O’Neills and John West and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winners of this promotion.
- Promoter is John West, ISI Ltd 14 Classon House, Dundrum Business Park, Dundrum, Dublin 14.